Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Back

This is my first post in almost two years. I have been extremely busy building my growing business and I have been to the Flag Land Base spiritual retreat several times since my last posting. Since returning, I have had the opportunity to read some of the books in L. Ron Hubbard's Basic Book series. I am really enjoying revisiting some of these books as well as reading a few I never read. While reading these books, I kept thinking how if people want to find out more about Scientology, they should avail themselves of these writings and recorded lectures.

In this day of fast-food learning, it has become much more convenient for people to learn about a subject by hearing what others have to say about it rather than get the real data from the "horse's mouth." This is what inspired me to start up this blog again. I'm looking forward to posting regularly again. See you in a couple of days...